Opening of registration: November 6th 2020
Deadline for registration: February 15th 2021
1. Create a Qidigo profile (mandatory for all candidates)
2. Upload your portrait photo (must see face clearly)
3. Fill out a registration form about your training background, your discipline, your motivation, previous injuries, etc.
4. Pay registration fees ($ 75 CAD) by credit card only via our Qidigo platform
5. Following the analysis of your application, you will receive a registration confirmation in the next 24 to 72 hours after everything is completed. The confirmation will be accompanied by detailed PDF documents guiding you through the creation of your audition’s video according to your discipline.
* Please note that your Qidigo profile only allows you to select an address in Canada. You can use the École de cirque de Québec’s address to complete your profile. However, your complete permanent address must be included in your application form for the auditions.
* Make sure to keep an eye on your emails and do not forget to look into your SPAM/JUNK folder.
SUBMITTING YOUR VIDEO
Make sure that your video contains all the requested elements for evaluations and that you have sent it before the deadline. Otherwise, your registration will be considered incomplete.
If you need help uploading a video to YouTube, check out our tutorial.
Disciplines in duo/trio: Any person interested in studying a discipline in duo (ex. hand to hand) must have his or her partner with him/her in the number presented in this section and both candidates must be applying to École de cirque de Québec. Each member of the group must submit his or her individual application (video audition).
Following the analyzing period of all video auditions, the selection committee establishes its choices according to different compositional constraints of the future cohort of students: diversity of disciplines and DEC vs. DEE.
All results should be communicated to the candidates around the end of March 2021.
For any questions, please contact [email protected].