CIRCUS TRAINING CAMP
(12-16 YEARS OLD)
This training camp is designed for young people aged 12-16 years old who have already acquired knowledge in the circus arts or who come from various related sports, such as gymnastics, diving, dance, etc. and who are looking to continue their training and live an enriching experience.
These camps, each lasting one week, will allow participants to discover the different technical and artistic facets of the circus artist’s profession.
What is included in these workshops :
- Basic technique classes (Acrobatics, trampoline, balancing, flexibility, physical preparation and juggling)
- Circus disciplines (Aerials (hoop, rope, straps, fabric, dancing trapeze, fixed trapeze, trapeze-duo*) – Chinese rings – Hand balancing – Soft rope – Wire – Juggling – Hand to hand* – Chinese mast – German wheel – Cyr wheel – Trampo-wall) *Disciplines offered may vary
- Complementary workshops (example: flying trapeze, dance workshop, game workshop, bungee etc…)
- Creation of a short group presentation that will take place on Fridays of each week
Monday to Friday
9am – 4pm
1 week per training camp
- Training camp 1 : June 26th to June 30th, 2023
- Training camp 2 : July 3rd to July 7th, 2023
- Training camp 3 : July 11th to July 15th, 2023
- Training camp 4 : July 18th to July 22nd, 2023
- Training camp 1 : 380CA$
- Training camp 2 : 380CA$
- Training camp 3 : 380CA$
- Training camp 4 : 380CA$
Registration deadlines: May 5, 2023
Registrations cancelled prior to the respective registration deadlines for each training camp will be eligible for a full refund. For cancellations after these deadlines, please see our refund policy below.
Please note that the number of participants is limited.
- Create a Qidigo Profile (https://www.qidigo.com/login )
- Upload a profile photo (must see face clearly)
- Fill out a registration form about your experience, injuries, motivations, main discipline, etc.
- Pay registration fees – Credit card only ; you can pay online through Qidigo
(To register to more than one workshop, you must add each desired workshops in your customer’s basket on Qidigo before completing your purchase)
- Once your file has been submitted and paid for, you will receive a confirmation email from ÉCQ 24 to 48 hours later. You can access your information and bills anytime through your Qidigo profile.
Please note that your Qidigo profile only allows you to select an address in Canada. You can use the School’s one to complete this one. However, it is important that your full permanent address is entered on your personal form.
REFUND POLICY FOR OUR CIRCUS TRAINING CAMPS
Cancelation by École de cirque de Québec
If one of the workshop is canceled by ÉCQ, the registered participant will receive a full refund of his registration fees.
Cancelation by the participant – before the deadline
Any participant who cancels his registration to a workshop before the respective deadline of the workshop in question will be eligible to receive a full refund of his registration fees.
Cancelation by the participant – after the deadline
Any participant who cancels their registration for the course after the registration deadlines but before the start of the course will be eligible to receive a refund. However, an administrative fee of 20% will be deducted from the invoice.
Cancellation by the participant – after the start of the course
No refunds will be made, except in exceptional cases. Any cancellation request made after the beginning of the course will be subject to an evaluation.